Supply Chain Specialist
US Software Solutions is a software development company focused on providing digital technologies to the Utilities, Telecommunications, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, and Gas/Electricity sectors. Thanks to a team consisting exclusively of experts in their field, we are ready to supervise any project, regardless of its complexity and scale.
We are looking for a Supply Chain/Vendor management Specialist to join our team. In this role you will have ownership of the contract relationship, and at the same time manage the end-to-end strategic sourcing process. You will be responsible for vendor relations, assessing and providing pricing for both customer and vendor contracts, and answering vendor inquiries and requests. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who wants to learn and grow.
- Partner with business leaders to understand strategic pipeline resource requirements: skills, technology, expertise levels well in advance of business needs;
- Source for and onboard strategic vendors, ensuring contractual compliance, an effective database of all relevant information, and providing meaningful reporting;
- Create, build, and maintain ongoing relationships with multiple strategic vendors simultaneously;
- Keep vendors informed on developments within the organization and ongoing initiatives;
- Identify compliance-related issues and collaborate with Risk manager to find suitable resolutions that are best for our customers (internal and external);
- Collaborate with Licensing Compliance Coordinator on onboarding new clients;
- Collaborate with external suppliers.;
- Order equipment, tools, parts, and materials as per the project needs, track orders and inform the team about the delivery status, and monitor and coordinate materials storage;
- Ensure orders and delivery are done in time and communicate with the project teams to present the status of the material procurement;
- Ensure documentation of company assets is provided, obtained, stored, and used properly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technical or a related field preferred;
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in business and retail operations preferred;
- Result oriented, strategic, critical thinker;
- Ability to take quantitative and qualitative data and communicate information appropriately across all levels;
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive salary package;
- Being part of an international, dynamic work environment;
- Professional development (seminars, courses);
- Extended medical insurance;
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday from 15:00 till 23:00
+373 69 899 930