Business-class.com is a US-based online travel company with offices in Florida, Riga, Chisinau, and Kyiv. Our dedicated travel specialists work directly with all major airlines to secure discounts on first and business-class flights.
Business-class company is one of the leading luxury travel companies and a top-rated partner of Kayak, Skyscanner. Our RnD team builds a unique technology that automates the most advanced flight ticket search and booking process. And we are looking for a QA Engineer to extend our RnD team.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of Proven work experience in software Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Salesforce CRM experience is a big plus
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
What do we offer
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Streching classes in separate room in office
- All the latest tech/software you need
- O’Reilly, Github and other sources of knowledge are paid
- Full Remote work, office work in Chisinau, Riga, mixed - remote and office
- Paid vacations, sick leaves (Vacantions are left over for next year if you don't use them)
- Overwork compensation (but working overtime will rarely be necessary )
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- Fruit day every week
- Cosy office with sofa, complex big puzzles and balcony with panoramic view in the very heart of Digital park
- Open-minded team management and team with the sense of humor
About the Project
We are an Online travel company and have a lot of Tech projects to develop - Flight Search, Booking portals, Payment services, CMS, CRM, ERP systems, and many other automation.
We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying a detailed focus on customer service and satisfaction to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to work with our employees.
Our hiring process is very fast, with only 3 steps!
Engineers at Business Class are a great team. We’ve built all of our systems in-house, specific to the needs of our growing company! As we grow, we are looking for people with a solid background who are excited to learn more and have an opportunity to make a mark on the company, not just as yet another Contract Contributor, but as a valued, full-time member of an incredible organization.
If this all sounds like a journey you would like to shape and be part of, apply now.