Katoen Natie is an international logistics service provider and port operator. Founded in 1854 and headquartered in Belgium, Katoen Natie is present in 36 countries on five continents and employs 15,000 worldwide. The company focuses on 10 main industries, including supply chain engineering, process engineering, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, consumer goods and industry, port operations, general cargo and commodities, food and feed, silo cleaning, and art.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Logistics Business/ Software Analyst
- You will become a member of the WMS (Warehouse Management System) team that manages all IT projects for the Business Unit. Projects are situated in the areas of WMS, EDI, Reporting, Labeling and Customs.
- You will be working for 80 customers spread out all over the world.
- You will discuss and validate the requirements with the business process owners form different internal departments (warehouse, transport, customs, etc.), from different external suppliers (automation, software, hardware) and our customers.
- You will translate these business requirements into a business process together with the different process owners
- You will make a fit –gap analysis between the business process and the functionalities of the WMS
- You will design a functional analysis based on the requirements and the business processes
- You will be the project lead and manage budget, time and scope of different EDI, reporting and labeling projects
- You will follow up the development process & communicate directly with the software developers
- You will organize and coordinate testing with internal departments
- You will organize, facilitate & coordinate IT-WMS hypercare period after go live, weekly & monthly reporting regarding statuses, lead times, KPIs, resources, actual vs. estimated,…
- You will analyze results and report or escalate to the management
Manage Change Requests
- Thorough & detailed review off requested changes
- Inquire missing information & complete the change file
- Ensure that all changes are approved by the appropriate person
- Updating change files & follow up statuses & taking appropriate action where needed
- Distribute information to the correct team/person & follow up feedback
- Prepare & review documentation, user manuals optimize procedures related to the change process.-
- University degree or equal by experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Software Analyst position
- You have strong analytical skills
- Experience in BPMN is a plus
- Experience in logistic systems is a plus
- Project management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong communicative skills
- Willingness for short assignments abroad
- Flexibility and professionalism.
- Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
- Official work contract, full social packet including: medical insurance, paid holidays etc.