As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of >12.000 people.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Logistics Business/ Software Analyst
- You will become a member of the WMS (Warehouse Management System) team that manages all IT projects for the Business Unit. Projects are situated in the areas of WMS, EDI, Reporting, Labeling and Customs.
- You will be working for 80 customers spread out all over the world.
- You will discuss and validate the requirements with the business process owners form different internal departments (warehouse, transport, customs, etc.), from different external suppliers (automation, software, hardware) and our customers.
- You will translate these business requirements into a business process together with the different process owners
- You will make a fit –gap analysis between the business process and the functionalities of the WMS
- You will design a functional analysis based on the requirements and the business processes
- You will be the project lead and manage budget, time and scope of different EDI, reporting and labeling projects
- You will follow up the development process & communicate directly with the software developers
- You will organize and coordinate testing with internal departments
- You will organize, facilitate & coordinate IT-WMS hypercare period after go live, weekly & monthly reporting regarding statuses, lead times, KPIs, resources, actual vs. estimated,…
- You will analyze results and report or escalate to the management
Manage Change Requests
- Thorough & detailed review off requested changes
- Inquire missing information & complete the change file
- Ensure that all changes are approved by the appropriate person
- Updating change files & follow up statuses & taking appropriate action where needed
- Distribute information to the correct team/person & follow up feedback
- Prepare & review documentation, user manuals optimize procedures related to the change process.-
- University degree or equal by experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Software Analyst position
- You have strong analytical skills
- Experience in BPMN is a plus
- Experience in logistic systems is a plus
- Project management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong communicative skills
- Willingness for short assignments abroad
- Flexibility and professionalism.
- Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
- Official work contract, full social packet including: medical insurance, paid holidays etc.