US Software Solutions is a software development company focused on providing digital technologies to the Utilities, Telecommunications, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, and Gas/Electricity sectors. Thanks to a team consisting exclusively of experts in their field, we are ready to supervise any project, regardless of its complexity and scale.
Our International Team consists of approximately 100 professionals delivering best quality solutions for our customers.
Our product is an event-driven energy platform for the US market built using Java microservices that are interconnected using Kafka and REST. The API is consumed by web and mobile applications. Our services are rolled out as docker images into a Kubernetes cluster in the cloud. We've embraced the GitOps to implement the continuous deployment practice to reduce the time to market of new features and to minimize the risk of the human factor. The engineering team is self-organized where everyone is engaged in brainstorming and enhancement of the engineering processes.
- Assisting the engineering team to continuously deliver changes;
- Contributing to the evolutionary architecture;
- Taking care of all environments.
- Proven working experience with cloud computing. DigitalOcean is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes administration;
- Hands-on Docker experience;
- Experience of management the infrastructure with infrastructure as code. Terraform is a plus;
- Supporting the CI/CD using Jenkins, Sonar, Pact Broker;
- Monitoring experience with Prometheus and Grafana;
- Log aggregation experience with ElasticSearch, Fluentd and Kibana;
- Experience of administration the Kafka cluster;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Groovy and Go experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Being part of a international, dynamic work environment;
- Professional development (seminars, courses);
- Extended medical insurance;
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days;
- Free English courses.