Accounts payable clerk
From people to people it's not just our motto, it's in our DNA!
At Fortus Group, we provide a variety of consistent freight, shipping and transportation services of the highest quality, while building long term relationships with our customers and carriers, that are based on Honesty and Integrity.
Fortus Group is currently looking for an Accounts Payables Clerk to join our team.
- Get POD, Carrier Invoice & Void Cheque for every load
- Split, Rename and Upload all the documents in the system
- Answer to carriers/Factoring about payment statuses
- Request the Missing POD/Paperwork from Carriers/Factoring
- Update the system when getting NOAs or Letters of release from Carriers/Factoring
- Update the banking details of the carriers when needed
- Other related and miscellaneous accounting tasks
What skills we are looking for:
* Ability to provide exceptional client service
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Ability to represent organization in a positive and professional manner
* Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
* Strong desire to succeed and be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/QuickBooks Online an asset
* Minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounting, Customer Service or Collections Role
Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
What do we offer:
- A formal onboarding experience that will develop and enhance your selling skill set
- Great Salary
- Career Growth (60% are promoted within 3 months)
- Regular Perks for doing a great job
- Free lunches and bonuses
- Social Activities