Digital Marketing Specialist
About the company
US Software Solutions is a software development company focusing on SaaS products as well as backend management of several major American businesses. At the moment, US Software Solutions is working on refining and successfully promoting a unique online Energy Management platform for businesses in the US.
About the role
The role of the Digital Marketing Specialist implies running and monitoring digital marketing campaigns to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message; thoroughly analyzing data, generating insightful analytics to help better understand the users, reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions; designing and implementing SEO strategy.
● Integrate GA with a website and set-up the funnel and audience in Google Analytics.
● Set-up analytics tags with Google Tag Manager.
● Set-up and run paid social and paid search campaigns.
● Efficiently monitor and report on marketing KPIs and funnel metrics.
● Use analytics to identify top-performing content.
● Develop and implement SEO strategies to get brand content high ranking on search engine result pages.
● Run SEO analysis to identify factors affecting an increase or decrease in website traffic, search volume. Deliver clear and useful reports for the stakeholders.
● Perform digital competitive analysis to identify how competitors rank in SERPs, what keywords the competitors use, and which keywords they beat our brand.
● Build up internal and external links.
● Monitor SEO KPIs and suggest content optimization;
● Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions with the marketing team to discuss
ideas and create upcoming creatives.
● Experience as a digital marketer and SEO manager;
● Experience with SEO reporting;
● Previous knowledge of managing social media pages: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter;
● Good knowledge of paid Search Engine Advertising such as Google Ads campaigns
and Pay Per Click models of advertising;
● Excellent knowledge of Google Ads, Social Media ads. Able to plan, monitor and
report on digital marketing campaign's results.
● Solid knowledge of how to use the relevant social media channels’ tools for paid
● Confident ability to work with digital marketing tools: Ahrefs, Semrush & AdClarity,
Similarweb, SpyFu, Google analytics, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Webvisor,
Hotjar, Miro, Figma, Jira, Wordpress, Mailchimp…
● Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
● Excellent understanding of the concept of search intent and keywords. Able to select
the right keyword lengths and to do keyword research accordingly.
● Competitive salary;
● Private Health Insurance;
● Paid overtime;
● An unique experience – promoting differentiating products and services in the US;
● Implementing the best sustainability practices to make a difference;
● Work in a friendly and experienced marketing team.