Operator Call Center | English
Roslin is looking for an Operator Call Center.
No cold calls, no sales, existing customers only.
Join our open atmosphere and our culture of trust and support.
Every day our team delivers next generation customer experience and helps transportation companies better connect with their customers. We merge industry knowledge, ever-expanding technical skills and strong leadership to constantly improve our processes and deliver superior products.
Job: process incoming calls, register orders, and coordinate delivery of service.
Hours: 07:00 – 16:00 /13:00 – 22:00 /22:00- 07:00
Days: Monday to Friday or Wednesday to Sunday.
Student shift: 16:00 - 01:00 (only for students) +Taxi back home
1-hour lunch break, 2 day-offs each week.
Pay: We will beat any Advertised Salary of our competitors in the same sector!
Official employment. Full social package.
- Upper-intermediate or fluent English;
- Proficiency in a language other than English, namely Russian, Georgian, Spanish, Chinese, or Korean, is a great advantage!
- Exceptional communication and verbal skills;
- Stress resistance, conflict resolution, and problem-solving;
- Attention to detail, reliability, punctuality;
- Organizational skills, ability to work independently with manager-led coaching;
- User-level computer literacy.
- Dynamic international environment;
- Comfortable office, downtown location;
- Opportunity for career growth.
Let's discuss your own options!
To apply for the position, please send CV to email@example.com