Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong .Net Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
He/she will help us further build our .Net capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team/office.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in IT. Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products;
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools;
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influence hardware design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product engineering teams to create quality software that customers love;
- Produce clean, consistent and well-organized code that is regularly pushed to production;
- Work with a team to identify and implement improvements in processes, practices and product;
- Work in a “build it and run it” environment where engineering teams build, deploy, monitor and support the components they own;
- Identify gaps in specifications and capability to “connect the dots” while on a deadline.
- Experience with .NET Core; basic MVC (not React/Angular), Azure, Blazor;
- Experience writing C# web applications across the full development stack;
- Experience with Blazor WebAssembly a plus;
- An understanding of the C#, REST, SaaS, MVC;
- Experience with SQL databases and ORM packages;
- Comfortable with Git;
- Open to receiving and giving feedback in a safe and inclusive work environment;
- Experience working in agile development team that applied and experimented with practices around emergent design, infrastructure automation and continuous delivery;
- Willingness to jump into legacy code to improve it when needed;
- Interested in working in multiple languages across all layers (from front-end to back-end);
- Maintains current technical expertise through continuing education, research, seminars and professional associations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Additional experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP), and/or advanced front-end UI/UX is a plus;
- Spoken English intermediate+.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).