Manual QA Engineer
About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by 2023 we are actively looking for a strong QA Manual Engineer, with extensive experience in testing high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
He/she will help us further build our QA capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team.
Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible with the maintenance of the full process of testing to make sure that it is well defined and planned;
- Execute the plan, manage all the activities to ensure that all the requirements are met and the solution works as expected;
- Be responsible for creating and executing the test cases;
- Identify & test the risks and communicate the results;
- Work closely with Developers for defect resolution and team lead for deadline meet.
- 2 + years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- Graduate degree preferred;
- Understand the software testing process;
- Experience in test documentation creation;
- Experience in Functional\Regression, UI, Integration, Acceptance, Cross-Browsers testing;
- Understand Web, Desktop and mobile testing specifics;
- Skilled at requirement and technical analysis;
- Experience in Project and Test management systems;
- Skilled at tasks estimation and prioritizing;
- Skilled at testing scopes definition;
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Experience in testing risks identifying;
- Understand client-server architecture;
- Worked with Dev tools;
- Skilled at HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
- Understand network protocols;
- Experience in API testing;
- Familiar with SQL database or others;
- English Intermediate+.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).