Junior Accountant (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a Junior Accountant, you will:
- Maintain payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validation of all payments and deductions
- Ensure knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email; to build and nurture the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service
- Ensuring that we are delivering world class service to clients.
- Additional duties as required by the operations team.
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients
We would love to hear from you if have:
- 1 year+ experience in payroll, finance, personnel administration or related areas
- A good level of English written and verbal
- An organized and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also within a team environment
- Competent IT user of; Excel, Word, payroll system(s)
- Ability to do Manual Calculations
Why become a Guardian:
International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company ─ which means we let you decide where and how you work ─ we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
If interested, send your CV at ValeriaTrinca@safeguardglobal.com.