Digital Marketing Manager
PoliLingua Ltd. is a UK registered company that provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers.
We’re looking for an agile and detail-oriented digital marketing manager to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales.
- plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns
- oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts
- coordinate content creation, maintain blog, build attractive and informative landing pages
- report on key results and other predetermined KPI's on a regular basis (such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution)
- SEO (keyword analysis, link building, content marketing etc.)
- Google AdWords, Analytics
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Fluent in English
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms
- Monthly performance reports
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and HTML would be a plus
- Friendly working environment in a new comfy office
- Full social package, official employment
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary, with bonuses for goals achieved
- Initial on job training.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.