Enormous Logistics is hiring:
Car Hauler Dispatcher
Full Job Description
Enormous Logistics is the leading name in the Auto Transport industry in United States, offering top-notch Car Hauling Services across the country with 100% satisfaction. We're proud of our record with our employees. We are hiring a talented Dispatcher to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Enormous Logistics is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Enormous Logistics.
Enormous Logistics is hiring an experienced Car Hauling Dispatcher to oversee our Dispatch operations and procedures. The Dispatcher will be a key member of the Dispatch Operations Team, reporting directly to the Dispatch Manager.
- Experience as a dispatcher in the Car Hauling field is required.
We work with:
Three Car Hauler
Office Location: Botanica, Chisinau
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 15:00 - 01:00.
Salary: From 1.5% Based on experience. ($1500 - $5000)
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
- Plan, coordinate, and manage loads in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Serve as the first point of contact for professional car haulers and manage all aspects of the dispatch process which ranges from load assignment to delivery and any issues that may arise during the process.
- Maintain a constant line of communication and positive professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues effectively and professionally; Work in a cross-functional team to address service issues as needed.
- Analyze service reports and continually seek ways to improve day-to-day processes for improved operational efficiency.
- Finding cargo from Load boards in the US.
- Carry on negotiations with intermediary companies
- Receiving orders (from relevant Load board, by phone, e-mail).
- Preparation of necessary documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6 months’ experience in Car Hauling Dispatch required.
- Work authorization (Preferred)
- Strong oral, electronic, and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Effective listening and strong communications skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with great follow-up skills.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
Please list Load Boards you have experience with.
Alte anunțuri publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!