The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
Embrace a vibrant career with a fresh, perspective and dynamic team of AUDITORS!!!!!!!!
- Degree in accounting, finance or business related field;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge and application of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of English, Romanian and Russian
- Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask, Ability to travel if needed
“Every day I make a difference" is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference and to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory or outsourcing.
If you wish to work in a high performance organisation with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.