The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
As a result of another substantial increase in operations in Moldova, Grant Thornton is looking for new auditors to join our expanding Audit department in Chisinau.
Profile and qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and National Accounting Standards (NAS)
- Good Understanding and ability to apply Quality & Risk Management procedure
- Knowledge and experience of compliance with regulatory requirements (accounting and fiscal).
- Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
- Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques
- Five years of relevant work experience with a leading audit firm
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Excellent managerial, organizational, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills
“Every day I make a difference" is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference and to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory or outsourcing.
If you wish to work in a high performance organisation with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.
CV + Cover letter