Customer Support Agent
Business-Class is looking for experienced Customer Support Agents to join the team.
We want Traveler Support professionals that can deliver excellent customer experience. You will assist and provide our clients with support for their reservations as they prepare to travel the world.
We provide a competitive base salary and monthly incentive bonus based on performance.
Here, at Business-Class, we strive to become the number one choice for all premium-class travelers. A mission we won’t be able to achieve without the right people working together hand-in-hand to accomplish the same purpose. We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying detailed focus on the customer service and satisfaction in order to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to be working with our employees.
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Official employment
- Initiation and systematic trainings
- Motivational team-building activities
- Modern office downtown equipped with relaxing areas and complimentary supplies of water, tea and coffee
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Attractive official salary and bonus system agreed individually with the employee
- In-house and offline events
- Experience in numerous projects, possibility to improve foreign languages and visit Business Class international offices
- Career growth opportunities
Currently available: Nightshift
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- Deliver an excellent experience to our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals
- Taking calls and resolving customer issues using creative solutions and patience
- Give and implement feedback in a timely manner
- Assist travelers in solving any issues that arise regarding their reservations
- Communicate all required information to our travelers
- Fluent English
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a Customer Service role ( Airline Industry.)
- Dynamic and high performing service-minded individuals
- Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for own results
- Technically savvy with experience navigating Sabre and Amadeus (GDS)
- Desire to work in Traveler Support for at least one year