B2C Marketing Manager
“WebTech” company is looking for a candidate to fulfill the new position of a B2C Marketing Manager for our Internet project.
- Create marketing strategy and plan and be responsible for its delivery.
- Product. Develop product vision, positioning and messaging.
B2B – in conjunction with Account Management/New Business team
B2C – you will be responsible for and drive B2C product development.
- Creation and management of marketing budget. Ensuring proper control and processes followed for all marketing expenditure.
- Set up and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of communications and PR activities. Analyse, review and report on key metrics and driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics. Test new strategies, new content and campaigns and analysing results to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Graduate in marketing
- A couple of years marketing work experience
- Experience in product development, ideally in both B2C and B2B markets.
- Fluent English
- Passionate about the environment and about social responsibility
- You are creative and innovative but understand how to analyse and use data to optimise marketing strategies.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and friendly team
- Interesting new project
- Professional development
- Decent salary
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org