US EXPRESS CARRIERS LLC IS HIRING FOR:
Trucking Dispatcher for US EXPRESS
US EXPRESS CARRIERS LLC is a rapidly growing trucking company based on the West Coast of USA, operating a fleet of 100 trucks pulling DryVans and Reefers. US Express is also a HazMat certified carrier, which provides an additional and very resourceful source of high paid loads and easier planning for the dispatcher. Our company and our team is constantly growing and looking forward on adding unique assets to our family. The team is very young, agile and friendly, if you meet the requirements listed below and want to become a part of the US EXPRESS do not hesitate to submit your CV!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Company drivers only (no owner operators)
- Steady work and steady income based on dispatcher's performance, no fluctuations.
- Average of 5 drivers per dispatcher
- Drivers paid by the mile
- Previous proven minimum 6 months work experience in the same position (trucking dispatch)
- Very high negotiation and communication skills
- Advanced English knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Stress resistance and ability to manage and remain result oriented in the non-standard situations.
- Attentive on details, responsible and focus minded
- Desire to develop, grow and work in a team.
- Ability to put together a team of professionals
- Critical thinking
- FULLY official paid salary
- High paid salary, composed of a flat pay which provides a guaranteed salary and a highly competitive percentage pay on top of that
- Social package
- Training trips abroad
- Constant improvement of professional skills.
- Possibility to grow to other divisions within the organization.
- Possibility to relocate abroad
Please submit your CV along with a detailed description of your responsibilities and duties, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, please also in the subject line write the position you are applying for (Trucking Dispatch Manager). "