Android Developer (Middle or Senior)
We are looking for a software engineer with a strong background in Android development and the ability to build and maintain large-scale, high-performance, and customer-friendly applications.
- 2+ years of experience in Android development;
- Good knowledge of Kotlin, Android SDK, and Java;
- Good understanding of development best practices;
- Solid knowledge of design patterns;
- Knowledge of Jetpack Compose technology will be a plus;
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Communication skills and teamwork;
- English understanding/writing;
- Agile development methodology - SCRUM;
- Maintaining our existing Android applications by adding new features, fixing bugs and improving application performance;
- New applications development;
- Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code;
- Code reviews and quality control, testing, and refactoring;
Is a plus to know:
- Unit/Integration/UI testing in Android;
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible hours (Remote + office);
- Friendly team;
- Possibility of professional growth;
- Table tennis;
If you are interested, please send us your CV to the email: email@example.com.
Please indicate the vacancy code “Android-DEV” in the subject title.
OOK Group is a fast-growing company based in Moldova. We specialize in mobile and web applications development, as well as developing strong and scalable back-end systems to support our internal projects. We work together to design and create digital products that we are proud of for the people we believe in.
OOK Group is not just another IT company. We breathe life and live emotions into the projects we work on. Passion and professionalism are the keys to the success of our products, and millions of our customers can confirm that.
More details: https://ook.group