Allied Testing software company
is looking to fill a position of:
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and Testing firm with focus on finance industry.
The Allied Testing is now accepting applicants for:
FULL STACK DEVELOPER - HYBRID JOB TYPE
(Depending on qualifications, the position may be filled at the middle level or experienced leveI)
- Interesting and technically challenging projects for our EU based clients
- Competitive salary package
- Official employment and social package
- We provide a set of training courses during trial period.
- Vacation and sick leave packages
- Financial and career opportunities
- Support employee work life balance and morale
- External company-sponsored training and education is available when appropriate or necessary.
(The company will pay for all or part of certifications and licensing assuming it is a component of an approved professional development plan for the employee).
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams, you will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) frameworks, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other teams on a daily basis.
- Experience with .NET and Angular frameworks
- Experience with Windows Server OS and network technologies
- Good knowledge of SQL/MS SQL/MySQL
- Good spoken and written English
- Pro-active approach to the tasks
- Good knowledge of web services like IIS, Apache, nginx
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with batch/PowerShell script language for automation of daily tasks
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with SharePoint Server
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Development experience with plugins/theming for WordPress
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact email@example.com