Efros Group LLC is a professional trucking service provider. Our goal is to provide best solutions for our customers and partners. Choose one of services we offer and give us a try, call or email us today.
The primary objective of this position is to manage the accounts receivable portfolio, including credit, invoices, order release, rebill, and cash application systematically to optimize collections and ensure strong internal controls and standardized processes.
Client offers the following:
• Great Work Environment, office in the center of Chisinau
• Competitive Salary with potential growth based on your performance
• Development perspectives and career advancement
• The opportunity to understand the American approach and rules off accounting
• Full-time long-term job
• Working hours 12:00 - 21:00
• Running invoices and monthly statements
• Working with billing
• Introducing all data in accounting software
• Maintain strong internal controls within related receivable processes
• Assist in the development of customer-focused cross-functional teams and related projects.
• Maintains historical records by scanning and filing documents.
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
• Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Accounting Clerk Qualifications / Skills:
• Tracking budget expenses
• Attention to detail
• Analyzing information
• Accounting (Month-end Close)
• Vendor relationships
• PC proficiency (MS Office, Excel, Word)
• Data entry skills
• General math skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
• Training in accounting, finance, or related field
• Previous Accounting Clerk experience required