Travel Consultant (ENGLISH SPEAKERS)
Are you good with people? Do you have great communication and persuasion skills?
KIVORK is a major IT company currently hiring travel consultants. You will be provided with EXCELLENT training, learn the latest communication strategies and everything about the travel industry from the best trainers, and on top of that you will improve your English - all at the same time!
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Guide clients through travel options available in our database
● Answer all questions in a persuasive and professional manner
● Offer the best and the most qualitative services for our customers
What you’ll love about us:
● $700 average salary with unlimited bonuses
● Official employment and full social package
● Great company culture, American-style management. Everyone is positive
● Interesting events such as quizzes, lotteries, sports competitions
● Excellent, modern, bright and cozy office downtown
● Various work shifts
● Intelligent, young and friendly team
● English skills above average
● GDS knowledge and experience in the travel industry is not a must but gives
you a great advantage
● A good sense of humor and interpersonal skills are also a plus.
If you speak good English - why not give it a try?