Travel Accounting Specialist - NET 10 500 MDL + bonus
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Colombia, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Egypt, and the Philippines.
It’s critical for us to provide the client with the best service and support. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Come and join us!
Due to our client’s business expansion, we are currently looking to fill out the position of Travel Accounting Specialist
A Travel Accounting Specialist is generally responsible for the elaboration of monthly Management account reports.
- Motivating income and performance bonuses (base salary 10 500 MDL + performance bonus);
- Work schedule 5/2, from 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM;
- Official employment and social benefits;
- International and multicultural experience;
- Engagement with an international group of companies with strong values and inclusive corporate culture;
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals;
- Career growth and development opportunities;
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
- To prepare accounting reports;
- To process outgoing payments in incompliance with financial policies and procedures;
- To reconcile the accounts payable ledger;
- To verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements;
- To understand expense accounts and cost centers;
- To understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.);
- To work with agreements, understand the terms, tracking the balance and deadlines;
- To perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Financial education;
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles;
- English knowledge and clear communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel/Word/other MS Office programs;
- Attention to details;
- Willing to accept new tasks;
- Time management skills.
Call us: 061 086 830