KIVORK is looking for trainers who are passionate about teaching, enjoy communication and are empathetic with learners.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys making his/her students happy and is willing to improve semi-independently and contribute creatively with his/her own ideas.
If you’re energetic, motivated and looking for a way up your career, new challenges and new skills at a great company, this is your chance.
What you’ll love about us:
· Salary starting from $600 depending on skills and experience, significant growth opportunities
· Flexible working hours (morning, afternoon, evening)
· Great network of support, on-the-job coaching
· Great company culture, American-style management. Everyone is positive and respectful
· Modern, well-equipped and cozy office in the city center
· Delivering lessons to trainees
· Teaching both English and sales (materials, lesson plans and sales training will be provided)
· Continuous learning and new challenges in both training and sales
· At least 6 months of previous experience in teaching or training adults with up-to-date communicative methods
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Genuine fascination with teaching
· Desire to learn and improve continuously
· Teaching qualifications such as CELTA, TEFL, TESOL or others are a great asset
· Experience in sales is an asset
· Excellent English
Send us your CV and a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 060 888 179
.We look forward to receiving your application!