Salt Edge Inc. is a Canadian company which specializes in FinTech. It’s headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Chisinau and London. Our team builds modern financial platforms, which means that our colleagues are focused on the quality of multiple interconnected services and uphold the highest level of excellency.
We’re looking for people who’d be a perfect fit within our close-knitted group of individuals who are always looking for new methods and solutions to solve different tasks, approaching them with great enthusiasm and accuracy.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and report defects proactively;
- Design test scenarios/ create and maintain test library;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
- Communicate with business team/ development team;
- Assist in grooming new functionality and overall testing strategy;
- Review requirements specifications and suggest improvements;
- Provide assistance (only via email) to customers with respect to company's products and/or services;
- Handle complex customer queries and complaints;
- Implement, improve and review Customer Relations Department policies and guidelines;
- Achieve and increase customer satisfaction by monitoring clients' feedback and performing market research surveys on customer needs and requirements;
- Structure and keep up-to-date Business/Technical Documentation with respect to company's products and/or services;
- Monitor and control day-to-day activities;
- Perform other one-time tasks as delegated by the manager.
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English and Russian/Romanian (Other foreign languages will be considered an advantage (German, Spanish, Italian);
- Computer literacy at user level (Office programs, Search Engines, Email Client applications, etc);
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting;
- Previous work experience in this or similar fields;
- Efficiency and productivity in multitasking assignments;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Competent at performing tasks independently as well as part of a team;
- Sociable, diligent, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, open-minded and honest.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.