Technical Support Engineer
Gilat brings together outstanding people from diverse backgrounds to solve real communication
problems for commercial and government organizations all over the world.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or an experienced professional, Gilat can offer you an extensive
range of career opportunities.
Technical Support Team is Providing Services and Support for Gilat
products and solutions.
Technical Support Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, reporting,
restoration and analysis of Gilat customer’s services and infrastructure, will work in 8+1h shifts.
- Technical Support Engineer is working with company customers, troubleshooting networking and interconnectivity problems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including setup and network configuration
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Working in an interesting environment and new technologies
- Good level of English language
- Good communication skills, both in writing and verbal
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Wireless and other networking concepts
- Good troubleshooting and resolution skills to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution
- Logical thinking skills, with the ability to adapt as new information becomes available
- Customer service skills – advantage
- Cisco courses or knowledge is an advantage
- Technologic education
- Working hours: Full- time
- Social insurance
- Yearly bonuses
- Paid vacations and national holidays
- Modern office and equipment according to the market standards
- Great Team buildings several times per year
- Multiple abilities for professional growth (seminars, english trainings, conferences)
- Office placed in the center of the city (Sky Tower) with good new equipment for work
Want to apply?
Our recruitment partner is Mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV (in English) to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.