We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Technical Product Specialist (English)
You have tech background, industry experience and a passion for IT? Come and meet us!
We are looking for a Technical Product Specialist who will be responsible for handling incidents according to the Incident Process and is a part of Customer Service. The candidate must have good communication, and interpersonal skills.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Receive and register incidents from customers via Phone or E-mail, making sure they contain the vital information;
- Give feedback to customers on incidents;
- Retrieve all necessary information for further investigations;
- Shall be able to resolve all standard types of incidents;
- Always be able to start an investigation of a previously unknown before escalating incident further;
- Update knowledgebase with relevant information;
- Actively participate in internal educations;
- Report discovered deviations in process execution to management.
Your path to success requires:
- Database knowledge, primarily MySQL and MSSQL;
- Computer network knowledge;
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux);
- Organized and responsible;
- Able to work both team oriented and individually;
- Personal strive to achieve set goals and targets;
- Proficient in English, Swedish will be a plus;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences is good to have.
You will be awarded for your success with:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional trainings;
- English Courses;
- Continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Coffee, tea, fruit day and an awesome team to meet with;
- Paid taxi for extended working hours.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist!