Team Leader Card Sales (JobRef: TL CS)
Petrom-Moldova is looking for a full time position of Team Leader Card Sales.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the medium term/operational strategy of the card business line in the sales territory and of the customers as well as implement the strategy;
- Maximization of the profit margin in the sales territory;
- Competition activity monitoring/prevision on the business line;
- Develop sales strategy in alignment with management and peers;
- Define the strategy and activities in alignment with management, ensure cross country perspective
- Market analysis of the competitors;
- Market relevant suggestions for product improvement.
- Ensure and if necessary contribute to the acquisitions of Petrom card/wholesale customers and to the client service (field work/indoors service for the sales territories, intermediate, vendor, etc);
- Administration of card contracts and payment terms;
- Ensure the dunning process/risk management for Petrom Cards customers;
- Reporting the card operations results (sales, customer/transaction number);
- Reporting the cost and sales budget deviations and possible actions to correct the negative deviations.
- Analyze sales statistics; prepare reports;
- Control, motivate and develop his team, make proposals for the efficient management of the human resources available;
- Receiving requests and complaints from customers / authorities, formulating responses (analysis);
- Educational requirements: University degree;
- Work experience in the sales field: 5 -8 years;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in personnel management, business and project management, planning and budgeting;
- Proven track record in delivering results in a challenging business environment;
- Leadership skills and negotiations skills;
- Excellent organizational, conceptual and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility and willingness for business travel;
- Languages: English, Romanian, Russian;
- Computer literate;
- Skills of conflict resolution and crisis situations;
- Driving license – B category.
- Great Team;
- Motivating salary;
- Performance bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Sport allowance;
- Private health insurance;
- Training & personal development plan;
- Service car + laptop + phone;
- New office space and equipments.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV with photo and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position for which you are applying.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.