DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Talent Research Specialist
We are looking for
A Talent Researcher to contribute to the activities of InnerSquare in the UK. This is a full time job, based in Chisinau, responsible for identifying high potential candidates on LinkedIn for specific job opportunities with international clients, from the UK and France.
• Execute the LinkedIn search process described in the brief;
• Use the search criteria described in the brief to generate a first list of candidates;
• Open the LinkedIn profiles with a job title corresponding to the scope of the search;
• Select the profiles that correspond to the requirements described in the search;
• Other occasional tasks supporting the London-based team.
• Bachelor or Masters degree;
• Fluency in English;
• Some knowledge of French would be a plus;
• Previous office-based working experience (for ex. in an international environment) would be a plus;
• IT proficiency;
• Excellent logic, attention to details and general productivity;
• Interest in understanding different industries, education credentials and career pathways;
• Most successful candidates should also be able to work-well independently and conducting repetitive tasks.
• Work in a meritocratic and international environment;
• Work closely with early-career professionals with impressive backgrounds and help them make an important career move;
• Play a pivotal role in developing an ambitious recruiting start-up into a recognized brand;
• Competitive base salary starting with 350 Eur net + target bonus of about 100 Eur per month, based on performance.
Offering the potential for increased responsibilities in the management of recruitment projects and guidance of junior researchers.
For more information please visit the official website at http://www.innersquare.co.uk/