Talent Acquisition Manager/ Head of Recruiting
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Colombia, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Egypt, and the Philippines.
It’s critical for us to provide the client with the best service and support. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Come and join us!
- Courage to Continue
- Responsibility for Decisions and Actions
- Taking Charge
- Continuous Innovation
- True Value for Clients
- Team is Force
- Compensation package starting from NET MDL 20 000 and up, based on demonstrated experience.
- Working hours: 10.00-19.00 (5 days/week).
- Engagement with a major international group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Guaranteed growth for interested individuals.
- International group experience and working environment.
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals.
- Unlimited professional development.
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
- Lead and monitor all recruitment procedures - from sourcing to hiring (using SAP Success Factors).
- Create and support advertising campaigns to assure the needed number of new employees, including, but not limited to online job-boards, social media, job fairs, university and school collaboration.
- Manage our external partnerships with the HR software vendors (TestGorilla, etc.)
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities.
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication).
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters (5 ppl).
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company.
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g., past applicants and referred candidates).
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Show leadership and an attitude that will take the recruiting team to another level.
- Take initiative in implementing all facets of HR functions, including, but not limited to: HR Branding, Onboarding, Adaptation.
- Create and sustain an atmosphere of collaboration, personal growth and initiative.
- Report to the HR Director and providing decision support through HR metrics.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Leadership HR position/Recruiting position.
- Good English skills (at least B1)
- Confident communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” with proven business cases.
- Strategic mindset.
- Proactiveness and responsibility.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com