If you are a System Architect seeking an exciting opportunity to join a company on the rise, look no further. Our company works on developing a complex telecom product – Noction Intelligent Routing Platform designed to improve network performance and reduce network operational costs for Service Providers and Enterprises. We are seeking a System Architect to join our team of experts. Read on to see what we're looking for and how to apply.
The key architecture activities you will be involved in include:
- Shaping the project with other senior staff;
- Developing architectural solutions;
- Validation solutions with other Architect;
- Working with the team on design and estimation tasks;
- Meeting Product Owner to help scope opportunities, before the project starts.
- Expertise with architecting, designing, developing, deploying and trouble-shooting complex, multi-language based solutions;
- Extensive experience in enterprise application architectures, deployment, environments and non-functional concerns (scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.);
- Working knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and relational principles;
- Exposure to offshore development using agile & planned iterative delivery techniques;
- Expert in UML and a good understanding of architectural views and documentation;
- Able to articulate the business domain knowledge gained while performing previous roles.
- Interesting and dynamic working environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Professional development;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Office located in the center of the city;
- Complete Social Package;
- Snacks and drinks;
- Awesome Offlines.