Agile Partners is looking for a System Administrator to come to join our team of professionals. You will be part of a talented software team that will set up, manage and support global FinTech products.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. The team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big, relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets, and weekly fruits included
- Flexible vacation time
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Help Desk – support for users in IT field (hardware and software), consultations within the scope of using applications
- Keeping up with the management of internal databases
- Gather technical requirements and execute on deliverables
- Document DevOps processes, procedures, and environments to ensure continuity
- Conducting analyses, and feeding this data back to relevant teams to support their efforts
- To administrate office LAN
- Technical evidence and purchase of the necessary equipment
- Working closely with the Development Department and collaborate with the Customer Support Team
- At least 2 years of experience as System Administrator
- Higher Education in technical science preferrable
- Qualifications or certifications are a plus
- Ability to learn technical tasks quickly
- Good *nix/Linux skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows family products: Servers, services, architecture
- Experience administrating Windows, Linux
- Experience administrating Microsoft Office365
- Experience virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Familiarity with and maintenance of servers (WWW, SMTP, SAMBA, etc.)
- LDAP, AD experience will be a plus.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with "System Administrator" in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!