Architect the future of analythics and machine learning.
At EpyDoc, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, Cutting edge analythics and machine learning leader with the newest Big Data technologies. We will involve you in a supportive work environment where we strive to keep you happy, relaxed and productive.
For our Moldovian office, located in the HIGH TECH BUSSINES CENTER ZTower in Chisinau , we are looking for
• Experience with system/network administration (Linux/Windows) at least 3 year;
• Knowledge of some scripting techniques: bash, cmd, vbscript, jscript, other;
• Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (MS SQL, MongoDB, any other);
• Maximum attention to detail and analytical skills;
• The wish to learn and get professional skills in new technologies;
• Substantial Personal Responsibility and Autonomy;
• Communication skills and ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non- technical staff;
• Good English.
Nice to have:
• Experience with virtualization systems (Docker, VMware, VirtualBox);
• Experience with monitoring systems (Elasticsearch, Nginx, Zabbix, …);
• Experience with network equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN servers, …);
• Knowledges about Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Defect Life Cycle (DLC), IT systems administration processes (ITTS101), Continuous Integration systems (CI), Service-Level Agreement (SLA);
• Positive attitude
• Team player.
• Maintaining, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting Linux/Windows servers and network devices
• Testing and installing new software releases, system upgrades, patches
• Supporting users and customers
• Writing and updating IT system documentation
• Performing system backups, recovery procedures and disaster recovery plans
We offer a most competitive benefits package, including:
• Excellent opportunity to work on projects within an internationally based company;
• Very attractive salary package;
• Performance bonus programs;
• Flexible working time;
• Holiday allowance scheme;
• Strong career potential and professional development;
• Free English Course;
• Training & development opportunities;
• EU Travel opportunities;
• Very nice and modern work environment; More: http://www.epydoc.com/jobs/cpp_position.html More informations about the product at: www.epydoc.com or www.forcive.com To Apply for this position please send your CV to: email@example.com
EpyDoc is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.