Supply Chain Analyst
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Supply Chain Analyst.
The objective of the job is to manage the demand & supply planning for customer equipment, to optimize availability of the active range of devices/accessories in POS portfolio (own shops, franchises and partners) while maintaining optimum stock levels.
what you will be doing:
- manage demand & supply process for devices/accessories/connected objects: ordering & replenishment, orders & deliveries follow-up, orders & forecast adjustments according to needs in owns shops and partners points of consumption
- plan and schedule deliveries for B2B channel
- contribute for product range with Marketing
- contribute to suppliers customer equipment contract management
- identify methods to improve business process, inventory levels and stock freshness
- optimize POS availability and stock level by issuing return requests or transfer requests among points of sales
- inventory management by following the related KPI-s and keeping them in target
- apply commercial balancing rules to reallocate stock among all sales channels
- follow planning and organize meetings with stakeholders
- provide reports, KPIs, updated planning, and updated action plan with organization
what we are looking for:
- university degree (Economics or Business Administration is preferable)
- experience in supply chain or logistics coordination would be an advantage
- experience in telecommunications would be an advantage
- analytical skills
- project management skills
- customer orientation
- communication skills
- proficiency in Romanian, Russian and English
- excellent computer skills (proficiency in Excel is a must)
- ability to work under pressure
- decision making
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts until December 23, 2018.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 58 10