JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, JTI employs around 40.000 employees worldwide representing more than 100 nationalities. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten-year period, we market world-renowned brands in more than 120 countries and provide cutting-edge experience to our people. For more information, visit www.jti.com .
With this advertisement JTI Moldova is announcing the following temporary vacancy of:
Strategic Insight Associate
The incumbent will be responsible for providing analysis of on-going and ad-hoc consumer and trade marketing research data and brand analysis, as well as data support for formulating portfolio, brand, trade, and distribution strategies.
- University Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics;
- Experience in research/data analysis in multinational environment would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Advanced planning & organizing skills;
- Attention to details;
- Proactive attitude and team player;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- Good MS Office skills;
The company offers competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package, professional development and career opportunities. We are proud of our exciting and engaging atmosphere, innovative technologies and approaches.