Mind The Value, recognized by Financial Times and Sole24ore as one of the Europe’s fastest-growing companies, is focused on Decision Making, Management and Operational consultancy services. The company has opened 4 offices on 3 continents since its opening in 2011 in USA, Australia, Italy and Moldova.
Now, we are looking for you to be part of our team in Moldova and together contribute to the growth of the company and our clients. Interested to know more about us?
SQL Server Developer/Data Base Administrator
- International projects
- A young and dynamic team
- Result oriented team
- An environment with strong values
- Professional growing on world-known products and projects of different complexities
- Opportunity to learn several Business Intelligent concepts and tools including Dimensional Modelling, Dashboards, Data Warehouse Architecture, Business Objects, etc.
- A great work environment, where motivation, participation and opportunities are a core part of our initiatives
- Negotiable wage and full social package
What you will do:
- Be part of the team working for a global leader in their field industry
- Play a key role in the growth of the company by turning its potential into actions
- Design and implement from scratch or improve and integrate procedures, tools and infrastructures
- Support and encourage improvements in existing and future BI solutions, propose new solutions, processes or tools to better meet the business requirements. Initiative is welcome
- Take assignments from BI Team, and implement in a timely manner (Creating T-SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS Packages, Reporting Services Reports)
- Maintain/Develop Point of Sale Processing System (Receive incoming customer files and writing T-SQL Code to determine Agents/Salesman that get credit for Sales)
- DBA tasks when necessary (Backups, restores, creating databases, planning upgrades)
- Identify problems, find improvements and create solutions in terms of speed, quality and stability of the product
The perfect candidate:
- Has over 5 years experience of development work using the SQL Server BI Stack including T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Has advanced knowledge and experience with:
- Creating and maintaining of ETL packages using Microsoft SSIS (2008R2-2019), including design, coding, testing and documentation
- Operational support of all ETL processes including monitoring, scheduling, tuning and troubleshooting
- Optimizing and deploying packages and stored procedures, as well as related functions
- Developing, enhancing, and troubleshooting database objects such as stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions, tables, and views
- Has spoken and written English upper intermediate level or higher
- Has strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Accepts challenges and is willing to consistently develop and improve their skills and knowledge
- Is able to work effectively in high pressure situations and fast paced environment
- Displays a strong sense of priority in order to perform effectively within agreed deadlines
- Shows cooperation and is open-minded in team work activities
If you find yourself in a Company where challenges give you the opportunity to develop and excel, you are welcome to us!
We are waiting for your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . We analyze and reply to all received CVs without any exceptions.
In case you have any further question, call Daniela at the number + 373 69 168 194