What motivates you? At AROBS, we believe in two key principles: thriving through stability and gaining mastery through innovation.
For more than 21 years we offer strong partnerships and long term commitments. Local and international companies (from Germany, Finland, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, UK and the U.S.) have chosen us as their trusted software development partner.
We like to acquire new skills because we want to stay relevant and more marketable in the ICT world. TraficOK, the first private system which collects, interprets and delivers traffic-related data in real time in Romania is our latest initiative. We strongly feel that our solutions and devices should empower people and change the way they experience everyday life.
Do you share the same principles? Join our team and you can develop your skills with smart colleagues who see opportunities and take initiative. We are seeking creative, talented, flexible, perseverant persons who stand out for their good technical and communication skills and are interested in constantly challenging their current limits. We will grow together by sharing our knowledge, experiences, dreams and visions.
AROBS Transilvania Software has currently 300 employees working in the offices of the company in Cluj-Napoca, Bucuresti, Iasi, Oradea, Ploiesti and Constanta. Last year, the company expanded on international markets, opening offices in Budapest, Chisinau and San Diego. AROBS was present four years in a row in the Deloitte Central Europe Technology FAST 50 (a competition dedicated to the fastest growing technology companies in the region, based on the growth rate of their revenues).
Interested in finding out more about us? Visit www.arobs.com.
Software Development Engineer – JAVA (Senior Level)
AROBS is growing! For the Chisinau Office, Republic of Moldova, AROBS is currently seeking developers with awesome Java skills to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces;
- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Documentation of the Software.
Your skills in the following areas will be greatly appreciated:
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Automation, Informatics etc.);
- 5+ years experience in Java / JEE development;
- Required technical skills: OOP, Java, JPA/Hibernate, XML, SQL
- English: good speaking and writing level.
- Passionate about software development;
- Aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We want you to be a valuable member of our Java team.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive compensation;
- Lunch and and refreshments provided by AROBS;
- Flexible working hours;
- A well defined career path;
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Training and team building activities;
Come and discover AROBS!
For more information about all our open positions please visit us on www.arobs.ro , www.arobs.com
Send us your CV at email@example.com and let’s meet and talk about you!