Foreign company specialized in logistics and distribution services.
- Make gap analysis between the business process and the functionalities of the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Discuss and validate the requirements with the business process owners from different internal departments
- Translate these business requirements into a business process together with the different process owners
- Design a functional analysis based on the requirements & the business processes
- You will be the project lead and manage budget, time and scope of different EDI, reporting & labeling projects
- Follow up the development process & communicate directly with the software developers
- Organize & coordinate testing with internal departments
- You organize, facilitate & coordinate IT-WMS hypercare period after go live
- Analyze results and report or escalate to the management
- University degree or equal by experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English (C1)
- Willingness for short assignments abroad
- Experience in Business Process Model and Notation is a plus
- Experience in logistic systems is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- coaching and all suport you will need
- challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company
- competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
- flex time
To apply, please submit your CV in English to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +37322 876556, +373 604222844.
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (BSA) in the subject line or CV.