Social Media Manager
KIVORK is an international IT company specializing in the travel and transport industries. We are looking for highly-qualified and result-oriented professionals ready to challenge themselves and upgrade their skills. Join us for creative projects and ambitious plans which have in common!
As a Social Media Manager for KIVORK, you'll be responsible for developing social media content, strategizing campaigns, optimizing outreach, and utilizing social media marketing tools for monitoring and reporting purposes. You will implement social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification, providing monthly reports and utilizing analytics to drive future growth.
- At least 2 years experience managing social media
- Proven work experience and success in social media marketing
- Full understanding of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram ad managers, including experience with paid social ads
- Desire to find and implement new solutions
- Ability to conduct research, create social posts, and coordinate content and graphics with the team
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Self directed and motivated
- Positive energy and positive attitude
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
What we offer:
- Decent remuneration and full social package
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Work in a cohesive team of professionals
- Creative and promising projects
- Professional growth
In case you are interested, please forward us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your application!