Service support assistant (invoicing department)
Company: a Chisinau based foreign company, oriented in communication and breakdown service for commercial vehicles.
If you a fresh graduator of Accounting or Finance Faculty, or you are currently holding the job of junior accountant or invoice operator, you are the person that would qualify for this job:
Main job purpose is to support our invoicing department for accurate data entry and delivery of assistance for a smooth working process.
Main professional requirements:
- Fresh graduator in Economics, Finance or Accounting department
- Fluent spoken and written English, Romanian and Russian
- Good knowledge of German or French is welcomed
- Computer literacy: MS Office, Excel.
- 1-2 Years of experience in accounting/invoicing department will be a plus but not mandatory
We a more keen to look over your personal qualities:
- Hardworking and detail oriented;
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Fast learner. Quickly understand software.
* Motivating salary;
* Modern working environment;
* Integration into a dynamic international organization.
Working hours: 09.00-18.00, Monday-Friday working week.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference code SSA02