Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager runs projects coordinating project teams. Sr. Project Manager gets initial inputs from business stakeholder(s), coordinates project team to elaborate business requirements, allocates necessary resources, collects systems/team impact, creates project plan and executes project delivery to production. Along the project PM acts as a key point of team effort coordination, risk identification and management source, as well as acts as an interface between project stakeholders and project team. We expect Project Manager to be a positive, proactive and result-oriented person who understands business context and is able to deliver complex initiatives to production.
• Drives projects scopes development and ensures project teams understands and is accountable to deliver the key success criteria for the projects;
• Identifies and acquires key stakeholders and resources for the projects (including outside vendors) and gains commitment from these key stakeholders/resources/teams to be accountable for delivering on time and within scope;
• Plans projects timeline driving project team members to schedule baselines, including getting solid business requirements, facilitation of sprint planning, etc.,
• Identifies and manages project issues and schedule changes. Coordinates scope change requests estimations and elaboration of go/no-go decision. Communicates major decisions that impact the project delivery;
• Carefully manages risks across the project throughout the project life cycle to ensure the project is delivered on time and within scope;
• Keeps the project team highly organized and on track for effective implementation and delivery. Holds the project team accountable for commitments, tracking dependencies closely;
• Communicates regularly with project teams, peers, management and upper management to set expectations and remain in alignment with key stakeholders and the broader organization on the status of the project;
• Implements process improvements quickly where there are inefficiencies in the implementation process.
• 5+ years of project management experience;
• New product delivery is a strong plus;
• Strong technical background, ability to communicate with technical teams at their language;
• Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to listen and negotiate;
• Multi-tasking, ability to work under pressure without need to be micro-managed;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Problem-solving mindset;
• Romanian, Russian, English upper-intermediate, both verbal and written;
• PMP and certification in Agile methodologies is a plus;
• Higher education.
What makes us a great place to work:
• Work in a dynamic and fast growing company;
• Innovation: influence the changing technologies that are revolutionizing the telecommunication industry.
If you think you are a good fit and you’re willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV on the email address email@example.com, indicating in the message title – Senior Project Manager.