Senior .NET/C# MVC Developer
Amdaris are looking to add ambitious and creative senior .NET/C# developers to their Chisinau office to work on a cutting edge project for one of our international blue chip clients.
A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team sprirt and collaboration. You will be working on a critical system that will be supporting our customer for years to come.
- At least 4-5 years' experience with .NET development
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC for developing web applications
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS Sql 2008, 2012
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Competent use of English (Reading, writing and speaking)
- ORMs FluentNHibernate/NHibernate
- Experience with WCF technology
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile methodologies
- S.O.L.I.D design principles
- Design patterns
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Meal tickets
- Health and Fitness Package
- Medical Reimbursement
- Loyalty scheme
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Amdaris provide IT experts and development resources to support projects and solve IT challenges for our clients. We have many years of experience supporting IT projects and dealing effectively with the many challenges that arise.
We do this by working alongside our clients and their developers through an extended team approach. This is achieved by supplementing or providing whole development teams and enables the customer to own and control their projects.
We specialise in agile development across distributed teams.
Amdaris is an excellent place to work, with competitive salaries and bonus schemes, comfortable offices and modern technology and training.
Please inform us of your interest by submitting your CV by email to: email@example.com