Senior Java Developer
Accent Electronic is looking for the Senior Java Developer with knowledge of IT systems hardware and software concepts and experience in design/development, implementation of end-to-end IT & IT/Security integrated systems. The candidate shall possess programming skills; organization and conceptualization skills. The leading and managing skills would be appreciated
• Designing/optimizing/re-engineering of IT/IT Security systems,
• Code design, review and other quality assurance activity
• Providing support and improvement for existing projects
• Providing qualitative support of the application, giving quick feedback on questions raised by the client
- Advanced proficiency in coding Java developer, Java Script and applying effective techniques
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience in Java coding
- Understanding coding standards and best practices for developing efficient and high-available back-end systems
- Advanced proficiency in database development (СУБД DB2, MySQL), writing and optimizing DB statements, keys, relations, indexes, et c.
- Experience with *nix/Linux skills and knowledge. Good knowledge of Windows family products: Servers, services, architecture.
- Skills in team management and project management
- Ability to develop project architecture, identify and avoid the risks
- Experience in code review and optimization
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Orientation on research of additional information independently
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
- To be friendly and communicative
Accent Electronic provide good opportunities for fast career growth and professional development; Dynamic and friendly work environment, Professional trainings, English courses.