Senior Content Manager (Remote)
Do you want to build a career in an IT product company as a Content Manager, working in a competitive niche on the US market?
We are looking for a remote full-time Content Manager with SEO and HTML knowledge who will be responsible for the content management process on Company’s financial websites.
LeadsUp.Financial combines the professionalism of the development team with many years of SEO expertise. We are engaged in the development and promotion of our own projects in the financial niche for the US market.
Your mission: to ensure that every piece of content that we publish is EPIC
• Have excellent written English skills.
• Be well organized and able to work independently.
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and on-page SEO.
• Post, edit, and adjust the published content.
• Basic SEO activities (titles, meta descriptions).
• Perform internal linking across the website.
• Analyze content performance via Ahrefs and Google Analytics.
• Provide action plans based on content performance analysis.
• Setup WordPress websites according to an existing design.
• Create pages based on demo WordPress content.
• Fix and edit pages using basic HTML.
• Full-time Remote work, flexible schedule.
• Competitive salary.
• Experience that you will gain only from us.
• Education is an important part of the work process in company, so we compensate training costs.
• We give you the opportunity to Grow & implement your ideas.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• We have a young and strong team of specialists focused on results.
In case you have the above-mentioned competencies and are interested in this position fill in this Google form so we can get to know you better:
More info about the company: https://leadsup.financial/