The Company Safeguard Global (formerly known as Admin-Me, www.admin-me.com ) is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the group and new European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world-class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
- Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
- Client’s fund's management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during the payments process.
- P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
- Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
- Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
- Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business.
Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in an accounting role
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
• Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
• Designed and implemented process improvement initiatives
• Advanced Excel skills
We offer you:
· Great opportunity to work in a global company
· Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment
· Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
· Flexible internal policies
· International travelling
We are looking forward to find a highly motivated person to join the team and provide support on a range of key finance functions. Send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org