HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Senior (3 yrs+) Mobile Developer
Keywords: Android, Xamarin, Visual Studio, .net, C#
What will you do:
- Execute full lifecycle Mobile Application development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
You are suitable if:
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker.
- Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
- You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
- Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
- 3 Years Plus of proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
- Experience in the following technologies: Android, Xamarin, MVVMCross for Xamarin, Web API
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases & ORM NHibernate
- Experience with test-driven development and mastery in software engineering tools
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design and debugging skills
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Unit testing experience
- Optional: Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
If you found yourself suitable, please send me you CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject MDMG or call me on +373 503 560.