Segments Management Specialist
We announce a new vacant position of Segments Management Specialist. The main responsibilities will include the Product & Service development for specific segments in consumer market, Price strategy and Product management.
Main responsibility areas:
• To analyze internal and external competitive trends in order to determine the strategic opportunities for defined segments on the consumer market;
• To develop and present business cases, as well as to sell ideas, present results to internal and external executives;
• To implement Marketing strategy through a strong understanding of marketing objectives and executing campaigns;
• To ensure high quality of projects coordination with internal executives for successful launch of consumer products & services;
• To ensure the continuous monitoring of the Products & Services portfolio for consumers’ segments.
Qualification and experience required:
• University degree in economics, business administration or marketing areas;
• Experience in Product Management and Marketing at least 2 years;
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Strategic and commercial thinking and ability to develop and apply given strategy and deliver strong results;
• Good analytical skills with ability to create forecasts;
• Good knowledge in telecommunications ecosystems, strong analytical and commercial acumen;
• Ability to work efficiently even under difficult or stressful situations;
• Effective communication and presentation skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
• Responsible, accurate, result-oriented, excellent detail orientation;
• Work well in a team.
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, you are always welcome to send your application to the email address email@example.com . For any additional questions, please, call us to 022 206 500.