Scheduling Specialist (customer support)
If you are a technically-minded person with craving for numbers, logic and tasks requiring strong analytical skills along with the ability to communicate effectively, then consider yourself a career at KIVORK to become a qualified professional in the technical part of travel arrangements.
- Official employment and full social package
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Paid training and on-the-job coaching
- Working various shifts
- Competitive salary above the market average rate
- Cosy and friendly environment
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage changes in the flight schedules
- Identify the best time options for passengers
- Liaise with airline companies to find the best possible solutions
- Attention to detail, quick learner’s skills and high sense of accountability
- Ability to perform routine tasks diligently
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
In case you are interested, please forward us your CV in English to email@example.com or call at 060 888 179.
Thank you in advance for your application!