Code Factory is a company which has been founded by IT people, who hate the bureaucracy and long - to - read procedures! Being sure that our efforts have a huge impact of client’s business, we are always suggesting the best solution for him, are looking to provide high quality code and, at the same time, to pay attention to the well-being of our colleagues.
We are an international organization with delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and experience in Betting, Fintech, E-Commerce and Healthcare sectors.
By joining our team, you would be able to work with the newest technologies, on interesting and unique projects, and still have a lot of fun!
Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to work with us as:
We are about to start a new project and are looking for people like us: great professionals, able to creat not only a high-quality code but also high-quality relationships between colleagues. You will be working on taking our application to the next level of efficiency and user satisfaction. Either you are a middle or senior Scala developer, for sure, you are going to find YOUR place in our team!
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Scala;
- Good knowledge of Akka toolkit and ScalaZ/Cats;
- Knowledge of Publish-subscribe messaging systems (Kafka, JMS);
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Microservices architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL;
- Good English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Good skills in Java and Spring Framework;
- Proven experience on enterprise projects;
- Experience using version control systems (GIT);
- Good knowledge of software testing and ability to write testable code;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Proven hands-on experience in Continues Integration (CI).
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.