Sales Team Leader (5pm to 1am)
PoliLingua Ltd. is a UK registered company that provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers. We work with high-profile clients such as LinkedIn, Harvard, San Francisco and Oxford Universities, Orange, KFC, Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss etc.
- Build and manage a sales team of up to 12 sales managers working on the US market (5PM to 1AM)
- Grow PoliLingua’s USA client base and sales figures
- Train and motivate team members to execute on sales plan and KPIs
- Work closely with your sales managers to secure key accounts (clients)
- Identify new industries that could potentially use localization services
- Develops and maintains localization industry knowledge, establishes a personal professional network.
- 2 years + experience in B2B sales
- Experience managing a sales team (a big plus)
- Near native, fluent English skills
- Computer literate (knowledge of Office applications + easy grasp of localization software)
- A new challenge for the right candidate
- Competitive salary + uncapped commissions
- Participation in international conferences, exhibitions, trade fairs etc.
- Friendly working environment in a new office
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.