Salt Edge is one of the most prominent fintech service providers, connected to over 3000 banks in over 60 countries. Salt Edge's clients vary from large banks to credit bureaus, lenders and fintechs spread across continents, having offices in Americas (Toronto) and Europe (London). Salt Edge is looking to cover more countries by expanding to other regions, including Asia and Australia.
We’re looking only for the best people, interested to become experts in their own field, get familiar with the startup culture and contribute to a better financial world and services.
Sales Team Assistant (no experience required)
What you’ll do:
- Contact inbound leads that have requested demo or signed up for a Salt Edge account via phone and email;
- Answer incoming sales inquiries from existing prospects;
- Qualify prospects and understand their level needs;
- Schedule calls for prospects with sales representatives;
- Provide prospects with high-level information on Salt Edge’s products and services;
- Maintain clean and accurate data in our CRM system, including reconciliation of duplicate records;
- Actively search and reach out to new potential leads.
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Results-driven attitude with the desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic industry;
- Are naturally curious, passionate, and use Google and LinkedIn extensively;
- The ability to deal with objections and rejection on a daily basis, without impact on motivation;
- Be a self-starter and able to manage own time effectively;
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career;
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas is a plus (but not required).
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international corporate culture;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.